Make a claim
We’re here to help
If you have been affected by the severe weather, we hope you and your family are safe and well. Please use the information below to complete your claim form. Our team appreciate your patience and understanding through this challenging time.
Being involved in an accident, finding damage to your vehicle or having it stolen can be very stressful. The Go Cover team are here to help make the claims process as smooth and easy as we can for you.
You can submit a claim to us by simply filling out one of claim forms. If you have had an accident, please use the accident claim form. If you have suffered a loss due to theft, please use our specific theft claim form.
You can email your completed claim form, along with a copy of your driver’s licence, to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.
Windscreen chipped or cracked?
Keep calm, we’re here to help with windscreen claims (up to $1,000*). Simply call us on 0800 847 847.
Involved in an accident?
We will need the following information:
- Who was driving at the time of the accident, and their drivers licence details.
- The date, time and place of the accident.
- Details about any other vehicle involved, including the make, model and registration number, the name of the driver, their insurance and contact details.
- Names and contact details of any witnesses.
- Owner of any property that was damaged and their insurance details.
- Owner of any animal that was involved and their insurance details.
- If you have suffered a loss due to theft, you will need to report this to the New Zealand Police and provide a Police reference number with your claim form.
*Please refer to your policy wording for full details.